As I shared in my “Why social?” overview, in order for small businesses to compete with big name brands, it’s almost imperative that you devise a plan to get yourself active on social media.
We offer several packages geared to small business to help you achieve your social goals. Whether you are looking for an initial assessment, assistance with devising a strategic plan, or full-service management, our pricing structure is listed below or we can further customize a plan to fit your specific needs.
Our Consultation package includes:
- An initial review of your social media platforms with a report showing what we see that is working and what areas you should concentrate on for improvement.
Your Strategy session includes:
- The initial consultation.
- Development of a strategic plan with action items to help steer your marketing efforts in the right direction.
With our Management package you get the following:
- An initial review of your existing platforms.
- Development of a strategic social marketing plan.
- Management of up to two social media platforms.
- Posting of 3x per day per platform.
- Interaction management and engagement.
- Monthly progress reports.
With our Management Plus package, you will receive the following:
- All services listed above plus:
- Daily posting per platform increases to 5x day.
- Content curation and scheduling.
- This includes researching industry info and sharing relevant content.
- Competitor monitoring.
- Weekly community building.
- Creation of up to ten graphics* per month.
- This can include business tips, testimonials, and/or quotes; content provided by you.
- Facebook advertising creation and management (Client to prepay on FB account; Recommended at $100/month).
- 30 Minute monthly call to review marketing progress.
Our Management Services are based on a one month minimum and can be cancelled at any time.
If you are interested in additional services, a customized marketing plan can be created for you. Simply contact Melissa to further review alternative options.