There’s no denying the gaining popularity of using Social Media in your business, and your Event is certainly no exception! Whether you are currently using it as a powerful marketing tool or just entering the arena, a comprehensive strategy is needed to ensure its success.
I have combined my expertise in the Event Industry and proven Social Media Management skills to assist you in implementing a successful strategy for your show. The following is an overview of the services offered and everything will be customized to best suit your show’s needs:
If you are just getting started using Social Media but aren’t sure where to begin, then this is the perfect package for you. With this service you will receive the following:
- We will provide a detailed assessment of your existing platforms to determine what you are currently doing and what areas we feel you should focus your attention on.
- During our 30-minute consultation, we will review our findings and provide recommendations for you moving forward. This time will include training of one employee to share steps needed to create a successful marketing campaign.
This package is best suited for companies that have developed a social media plan but are looking to have it custom tailored for their event. Most likely you have a dedicated staff member who will be managing your social media but are unsure as to how to develop and execute a strategic plan. In addition to services provided in our Bronze Package, you will receive the following:
- We will conduct an in-depth analysis of your existing social media marketing plan. This audit will include a thorough check of your social media platforms, as well as research on your competitors, industry keywords, and hashtag development.
- Once our initial audit is complete, we will then devise a recommended action plan for your event. This detailed report will act as a step-by-step guide so that your social media manager can make adjustments to implement a strategic marketing plan.
- Once everything has been completed and the report has been finalized and delivered, we will schedule a phone conference to review everything in greater detail. Our support will assist you in the execution of said plan and we will be available for any assistance you may need along the way.
Our Gold Package is intended for those that do not have dedicated personnel to launch a social media campaign. We will work closely with a point of contact from your organization to create and implement a strategic plan. This package includes everything listed in our Silver Package along with the following:
- You will receive a dedicated Social Media Manager who will develop and implement an event service plan. This individual will work closely with you to ensure all information is up-to-date and marketed to your satisfaction.
- Our recommendation for an event plan is minimal 90 days. We will implement the strategy 75 days prior to the event and it will continue to run 15 days past the close of your show. If the event requires a longer plan, we will assess your needs and provide a quote for the additional services that you require.
- Custom graphics will be created for your event and will be made available for your review prior to posting. Graphics included with this package consist of:
Facebook and Twitter Profiles
Up to 10 Customized Graphics for Your Facebook Fan Page and/or Twitter Posts
- We will assist in the creation of an event on your Fan Page as well as developing an Ad to market your show to your ideal audience. Fees for the Facebook Ad are additional and will be invoiced separately.
- Creating the messaging for your event is key. In addition to the information that you provide us for sharing, we will also review pertinent show information and develop posts for you. This information will include (but is not limited to) Sponsor highlights, venue details, city information, exhibitor specials, vendor info, and important deadline reminders. All posts will be created and sent to you for approval prior to circulation.
- We will post to your Facebook Fan Page 3x a day on your behalf.
- This package includes up to 10 posts on Twitter per day.
- We will respond to comments, RT’s, mentions, and inquiries on your behalf. If we are unsure of anything that is requested, we will forward the information to your point of contact for instruction as to how to proceed.
- A customized public list in Twitter will be created to allow for quick connections and pre-show engagement for everyone participating in your show. This list can include whomever you like and is limited up to 200 people. If you list exceeds 200, additional charges will apply and will be invoiced separately.
- Instagram is a very popular social media platform at show site and allows for great visual messaging of things taking place at your event. We will assist you in developing a strategy that can be used throughout all phases of your event.
- Upon the close of your event and the end of our services, we will provide you with post-show reports detailing the success of your marketing campaign which can then be utilized on additional shows that you may host.
Our goal in partnering with you is simple: Social Media can be very time consuming. Our combined knowledge of the event industry and best social media practices are intended to buy you more time, and allow you to focus on the other details of your event that only you can do. Our success is ultimately the implementation of a well thought out and executed strategic plan for your event. We ensure that our services will bring your event into today’s social arena and portray a high level of social savvyness!
If you have any questions about our services before getting started, please do not hesitate to contact us. Your inquiries should be sent via email to Melissa Michel and will be responded to within one to three business days.